Course Planned for the Training Programme – IPASC / Aru:
1st Year COMMUNITY HEALTH
- Information, Education and Communication, Introduction to SSP concepts of community development, Socio-Anthropology.
- Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Entomology, General Pathology, General Pharmacology, General Psychology, Laboratory Techniques, Technical Nursing.
- English, Biology, Civics, Physical Education, Ethics and Compliance, French, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Religion, Works Personal Training.
2nd Year COMMUNITY HEALTH
- Methods in SSP, remediation technologies, Technical Development Community, Information, Education and Communication, Nutrition Promotion.
- Pathology Therapy, Special Pharmacology, child care and paediatrics, Technical Nursing.
- English, Civics, Physical Education, French, Computers, Religion, Works Personal Training.
3rd Year COMMUNITY HEALTH
- PHC Management, Community Development, Accounting Health Center, Epidemiology, Health Planning, Mapping.
- Health Economics, Ergonomics and Material Handling, Pathology Therapy, Applied Statistics in Health, Natural Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medical Psychology and Counselling, Laboratory Techniques.
- Education for Citizenship, Physical Education, Religion, Computers, Personal Training Works.
4th Year COMMUNITY HEALTH
- Accounting CS II, Religion, Technical Training, Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Disaster Management, Case Study, Stage + Action Plan, Internship Report.
Courses planned for the Training Programme – ISPASC / Bunia:
1st Year of Graduation: Core
- The Citizenship Education, computer science, logic and speaking and writing, English, Statistics and demographics, primary health care, anthropology, microbiology, parasitology, and entomology, principles of management, anatomy and physiology, general epidemiology and geography of health, a one-month internship.
2nd Year of Graduation: Core
- The Introduction to Scientific Research, Communication I, Methods in epidemiology and health information system, the general and special teaching, adult learning, participatory methods and appropriate technology, statistics applied to health ,planning, organization, and evaluation of health services, financial accounting, natural medicine, crisis management, community-based rehabilitation (disasters, conflicts, emergency), a one-month internship.
3rd Year Graduate, Optional Information, Education and Health Communication (IEC /Health)
- Methods in Information, education and Communication Methods Children and Children’s (EPA), Communication II, translation and common languages, techniques, drawings and audio-visual mapping, music and theatre information, education and Communication in health, the major health problems, promotion of local groups and associations, counselling, ethics and ethics in public health, a seminar and conferences, a professional internship, writing and defence of a final cycle.
Third graduation option: Management of Primary Health Care (MSSP)
- The accounting and corporate management of resources (financial, human and material), Social security, the management of an area of health and health organization compared, commercial and tax law, economics health, informatics, ethics and ethics in public health, a seminar and conferences, a professional internship, writing and advocacy work at the end of cycle.
Third graduation option: Maternal and Child Health (MCH)
- Methods in Information, Education and Communication Methods Children and children’s (EPA), Communication, intimacy in marriage and Sexually Transmitted Diseases / AIDS, gynaecology, obstetrics, and nursing, The embryology and immunology, adolescent health and sexology, child care and paediatrics, planning, organization, and evaluation of MCH programs, counselling, ethics and ethics in public health, BUD seminar and conferences, a professional internship, writing and defence of a final cycle.
- The special conditions and treatment in RBC, Communication skills for the deaf, Orientation and mobility of the blind, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, remediation, pharmacology on the RBC, Counselling, The ethics and ethics in public health, a seminar and conferences, a professional internship, writing and defence of a final cycle.